my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to you! :)

I know, I know, the blog is a bit more ornate than I normally do but I thought it was a festive way to ring in the new year. Valentine's Day changes will soon be here so this will be a nice change until then. :)

So how was everyone's New Year? How was your Christmas!? Ours was Merry and Bright. :)
Here's a few of our family photos from Christmas morning. Everyone was happy with what Santa brought them. ::wink wink::

Nathaniel and Natalie are enjoying their new cell phones with texting features! ::giggles::

Nicole loves all her new clothes and Old Navy boots.

Nadine's favorite gift was the little Lemur that kisses you when you squeeze it's tummy. :)

There's lots more to tell but I'll wait for another time. I don't officially go back to work until Monday and I cannot tell you how relaxing this week has been. Yes it's true, I've been working on my websites but that's not really work, right? :)

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll chat with you all on Monday!

1 comment:

Liberty :) said...

That is a LOT of happy faces :) Happy New Year :) x