my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I have some fun photos from Mick & Amy's New Year's bash with Jeff's family but I can't post them all today, however I'd like to leave you with some of these. :) (btw, Mick & Amy are Jeff's cousins...and they're just crazy! Look at all these games they had us into!)

My Mother-in-law trying to open up a very taped up package with thick men's gloves on. lol

Nathaniel wanting to be the first one to blow a bubble that was covered in whip cream. Chew! Chew! Chew!

Natalie on the creeper race! Go Nat!

Go Deanie!!!

The result from all the hand-pushing on the creeper race. :)

Try passing the orange without groping the person you're passing it to. Yeah good luck with that! lol

We had a great time! I hope your New Year's was just as festive. :)


No comments: