my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Saturday...

Hello and Happy Saturday! :)

My day has been nice. How about you? I spent my morning with Moon (doing a lot of nothing really). It was so loverly in her new 'space' in the newly renovated upstairs of their home.  Anyway, I'm trying to find a new blog structure that I can be happy with (lol) and also one that has advertising with it. I've had a lot of gals ask me about putting advertising buttons on my blog (that are not related to jewelry) so I'm going to be adding that pretty soon. If you want info on it, let me know. My blog is a page rank 3 (which is totally awesome) and I get tons of hits on a daily basis. Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

Can you believe that all the stars aligned last night and Jeff and I were able to have an evening to ourselves? I know, right?

Right after school our good friends Pete and Annie came to pick up Nicole and Nadine so they could spend the night with their girls, Gracey and Katey. :) (did you get all that?) So off they went for a night of fun! Then later on I went to pick up Nathaniel and Natalie from swim team practice and they were invited over to our friends the Stang's to play until 10p.

Um? Hello?

What just happened here?

Did all of our children just get farmed out? How did that work? I have no idea! We must have done something right. lol

Jeff and I had a very leisurely dinner at where else? Chili's. You can't beat their two for twenty deal. Have you tried it? My favorite dish is their Quesadilla Explosion Salad and Jeff got their Buffalo Chicken Taco's. It was delicious. Tomorrow we begin our "Biggest Loser" contest at church so I guess you could say we're trying to beef it up before our big weigh-in? lol Nah, I'm only kidding. My salad is 16 points so I didn't do too badly. :)

You all have a great Saturday. Tonight we have Supper Club (that's where you have dinner with other couples from your church and everyone makes a part of the dinner...tonight I'm to make a salad...I'll try and take photos...). So I'm off to make a beautiful chopped salad. :)

Talk to you later!

No comments: