my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day Saturday


We took the girls sledding today (Nathaniel was at the neighbor's house).
It was fun, but that's probably because I wasn't sledding. I was taking pictures.
Hey! I am not a sledder. Is that even a word?


Deanie was so cute pulling her sled up the hill. She never got tired.


Me sans make-up. It's too cold for such things.


Nicole and Daddy sledding. Notice Nicoles thrilled face as she goes down the hill.


You need a closer view? lol Is that not hilarious? She's my child who has yet to learn to ride a bike.
Most think I'm crazy for not 'making' her learn, but um, this is the same girl who loves the Merry-go-Round,
but won't get on a scooter to save her life. She always plays it safe and ya know, that's okay.


Nicole and Nadine (aka: Colie and Dean) making snow angels.



She was the only one who would hold still for me. lol


Others were eating snow.


And licking it.


Sisters sledding.


More sledding.


A nice tooshie.


Telling them what to do and what not to do, explaining things you know? Others not listening.


Cold faces.


Finally! She would hold still for a photo! :)


And another one!

It was a great day. I hope yours was too.

xoxo.



1 comment:

Beth said...

Absolutely awesome pictures, Laurie! What a family treasure they are/will be.