my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friendship & Joy

Natalie's best friend is Amber. There are weekends where they get together and I won't see Nat until she comes back late on Sunday night. There are weekends where they giggle endlessly and say the funniest things. There are weekends where Amber will come over and they'll pop corn, watch movies and tell each other things in secret. It's times like these that I realize how happy I am for my daughter. 
Amber is loving and kind and funny. She makes Natalie laugh.
She couldn't ask for a better friend and I'm glad they have each other.

Do you have a friend like that? I hope so.

:o)

This was one of those weekends where Amber & Nat got together. I took them to the iPotter shop in downtown Versailles...three blocks from our home and right next to our church. I love this about our town.

We listened to Taylor Swift & Rascal Flatts on my iTouch and they painted "peace banks". (I even painted a little dish that I plan to use for candy, or maybe sugar cubes...I haven't decided just yet.)

They had a wonderful time (and I did too).

xoxo,
laurie

* * *
This post brought to you by,


3 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

How cute are they! What a precious way to make memories with your best friend! Great idea... and their banks are adorable!
~Jennifer
www.studiojru.com

June said...

What a fun tradition!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

How fun! I need to get to my local place too...some many fun things to do at a place like that!
Love the look of blog, BTW!
Michelle