my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whimsical & Cheery!

Hello! Happy morning to you!

Some of you have noticed that I've added new things to the shoppe. Yes, I have  but these are not the sale items for Thursday...these were things I have been meaning to put up but just haven't had the time. ::)

Here are a few...






It's not often that I use Vermeil (24kt gold over sterling) but after doing several custom orders like these recently, I thought it would be nice to add them to the shoppe too. They're so lovely, far prettier than I ever imagined. They're whimsical and cheery. My two favorite things. You can find all these goodies in my Shoppe.

I hope you have a whimsical and cheery day. I'll be finishing up the last of my custom orders, then begin working on photos for Thursday. :)

Don't you just love this weather? I drove the kids to school today and so enjoyed the sunshine beaming through the car windows. Yeah for Spring!

xoxo
laurie

No comments: