my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, May 6, 2010

In the Firelight ...


Summer is almost here. The kids are staying out until dark, chattering with their friends and giggling constantly. The noise is so joyous. Yesterday I spotted my youngest swinging with the neighbor's youngest and they were holding hands. ::pitter patter:: It was precious. My Nadine loves to be the boss Momma to the neighbors little bitty. lol

Summer brings chalk drawings to the neighbors black-top driveway, flip flops lying about my porch, beach towels on the laundry room floor, the pink hose connected to the trampoline and spraying each other and wishing they were at the pool (soon enough, soon enough).

Summer brings  roasting marshmallows by firelight with friends gathered 'round.

I love Summer.

No comments: