my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vintaj Jewelry! More to come!

Hello and Happy weekend to you!

My week was a complete blur but what a nice blur it was! Like I told you, we had Drama Camp (huge success! hubs did an awesome job!), a Girl Scout meeting, our 4th grade picnic at the kid's school, an eye exam (yeah. eyes worse. yikes.) but it all ended with the most wonderfullest (it IS a word. sheesh.) with the Twilight Festival in our downtown. It was lovely to see our friends in town come together to listen to fun music in front of the courthouse, grab some great punch and munch on kettle corn, see little kids strolling with their parents. The girls were so excited to get their .25 cent tickets to play games in the courtyard of our church...the cake walk seemed to be the most popular. :)

Our weather was perfect too, because the entire week it had been horribly hot and folks, I do not like to sweat. It's gross I tell you. The worst thing is, I hang with Moon and she doesn't sweat a BIT. Not one. single. drop. Nothing. I think there's something wrong with that. Just sayin'.

It makes me long for Fall because I'm a Fall-type-of-girl. :) Are you?

So with that, I made a bracelet that will put you in the mood for the cooler temps. I promise I have more coming!





If you'd like to see more photos or purchase, go HERE!


1 comment:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

The twilight festival sounds like so much fun. I'm with you, I am looking forward to fall and cooler temps. I love the feel of fall. Love your bracelet and earrings you posted about. Very pretty! Love & blessings from NC!