my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vintaj Jewelry! The Changing Winds Set

A lot of changes are taking place in our home, and I'm welcoming ALL of them!

The kids going back to school. No more lazy days. ::sigh::
Jeff goes back to college to add on to his bachelor's by getting a teaching degree. ::exciting::

And then there's the Seasons...
Fall is coming. My favorite. Sweaters and capris = bliss.
Which means Christmas is just around the corner. And snow. Joy awaits!
So much to look forward to.
What about you? What changes are going on where you are?


Another change is all the mixed metals in jewelry. Love love love!

A new set. Definitely check it out. :)
More to come.

If you would like to see more photos or to purchase, go HERE.

3 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

My daughter will leave for her senior year of college on August 18! Although I am so happy for her (she has loved college), I miss her so much when she is gone. I love having my "baby" at home. I love the fall season too. Leaves changing, air getting cooler, wearing sweaters, football games, pumpkins, hot cider, etc. I enjoy all the seasons! Hope you have a wonderful week. Love & blessings from NC!

Pretty Things said...

I love coming here and seeing your awesome baubles! Well done!

Sara said...

Precioso, me recuerdan el mar, que tanto me gusta y me rodea.