my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, August 23, 2010

A today-only mark-down!

Good Morning!

Hasn't the last two weeks just flown by? Well it has for me..or us, I should say. We've had a lot of things going on here and it's been wonderful! School is underway and our kids are having a great year so far. It takes a lot of stress off me. :)

Today I'm putting up a gorgeous bracelet, on special and there's only ONE so if you love it, grab it up. It's rare to get such loveliness out of blue and red boro beads.

I'm busy working on the Back-to-School specials page...the sale will be on September 1st. Everything is so beautiful. I can't wait for you to see.

In the meantime, here's the beauty that's on special. Enjoy!



Go HERE for more photos. :)

Have a fab day, I'm off to work!

No comments: