my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Harvest Lampwork Bracelet Sale!

Hello friends!

For the next two days you'll be able to order a Harvest Lampwork bracelet at 25% off regular pricing.  Read below to understand how it will work:


Years ago I had a bracelet-of-the-month club and it was a lot of fun. I did it for an entire year and everyone really enjoyed getting a "surprise" in the mail. From time to time I would bring it back and thought this would be a great month for it with Halloween coming up. Normally I do not do themed beads unless they are by request but this little Harvest set of beads was so cute, that I really wanted to work with them.

Each bracelet will have the Fall Harvest themed lampwork beads, lots of crystal and silver along with the pumpkin jack-o-lantern sterling charm. Orders must be made by Friday to secure your October 1st delivery date. You may choose a dominant crystal color (ie: green, black, various). Please remember to give me your wrist size (even if you have given it to me before), it's difficult to hunt down sizes when I'm working on each item. (thank you!)

Sale items will be up later this evening. Nicole and Nathaniel are both home today which means I am "on duty" and really unable to do much work. ::sigh:: Please say a prayer for us! I don't want anyone else getting sick. :) We have a big weekend planned at the Grandparents and also a day at King's Island so we need to recover and quick!

Have a great day and I'll see you soon!

THIS SALE HAS ENDED. Thank you to all who ordered! I know you'll LOVE your Harvest bracelets and earrings!