my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vintaj Blog Feature!

Rose from Vintaj contacted me yesterday, letting me know that they had featured my work on the company's website blog. ::squeal!:: 

You know I love Vintaj products! Everything I create seems to be loved too as I have a difficult time keeping it in stock. It's super easy to work with, they don't tarnish and their findings are so unique. If you haven't tried them yet, definitely check out Hobby Lobby if you want to see and touch them before making an online purchase. Sometimes it's tough to make online orders for new products for fear that when it arrives it turns out nothing like you planned or thought. That has happened to me more than once. Grrrr.

It made my day! Thank you Vintaj!

In other news... the Fall Sale continues (and you will find lots of Vintaj creations too) on Tuesday at 7:30p. As I load the products I will put them as out of stock so that everyone can get a good look. If I can repeat the item, I will let you know at the bottom of the listing.

All items that are in-stock will mail out by Thursday, September 30th. We leave for vacation on Friday and anything purchased during the week of October 1 through 12th will be taken care of after I return. We're all so excited because we know the week is going to F L Y by. yeah!!!

Okay, I'll talk to you all later. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

FYI, You need a "LIKE" button. How exciting for you that Vintaj featured your work! Though I'm not the least bit surprised, my dear :)