my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, September 20, 2010

What a lovely weekend...

My weekend started out a little crazy. Our church had a fundraiser and Jeff was in charge of childcare. ::sigh:: I can't say that it was the best way to spend an evening (um. yeah. hellllo! i can think of a gazillion other things... lol) but it was for a wonderful cause so we were glad to help out. Our church is putting in water purification systems in small towns in Mexico. Anyway, we were in charge of 25 little kids. Yikes! lol So that's what I did Friday night.

Saturday I was thrilled to attend a wedding that Jeff was officiating. Such a lovely couple. It was one of the nicest weddings I have been to (including my own). They made CD's of all the music played during their evening which I have eagerly added to my playlist. A bit of Led Zeplin too. Shocker, I know. I'm usually a Michael Buble kinda girl but c'mon I need to broaden my horizons!

Stephanie Lyell Photography














Sunday was spent do a lot of little projects around the house ::cough cough I have not finished my chair cough cough:: but as soon as I do I will post those photos! Just a few touches and she'll be done! :)

Today I was busy all day working and glad to be in bed typing this. Thank sweet Jesus for laptops. One of the best inventions. Ever.

A note about the Sale change. After scheduling this I started realizing I had about three things on my calendar that were conflicting with each other, so I moved it to Monday which will be better for most of you anyway. So remember...one week from today...S A L E. See you there!

Okay, I'm going to bed early. Pooped. Out.

No comments: