my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - it's here!



Today is the day. We've been waiting for over a year.

Jeff and I are taking the older two to see the midnight showing. We'll most likely get home around 4 in the morning. : ) We will sleep in tomorrow because they're going to skip out on school. The younger two are spending the night with their BFF's (I am SO thankful for best friends who are always willing to take our children when we need)

I'll let you know how it goes. I really am so excited I can't stand it! ::giggles::

Tomorrow I have some things heading to the shoppe. They're already finished, edited and loaded, they just need to be activated so check back tomorrow. :)

Have a great day! We will!

2 comments:

Cheap Bracelets said...

Hello,

Very good post. I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. Finally I found it. here are different types of cheap bracelets on the market, and each fills a very specific purpose. The bracelet is very popular among young generation.

boros1124 said...

The book version is also very good.

http://harrypotterkonyv.hu/harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_adult_edition