my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

REDUCED!!!


Hello my wintery friends!

How is the weather treating you wherever you are? Around here it's very wet and chilly, and I'm looking forward to snow covering my roof. :) Soon? Soon.

Sunday night I was flipping through the movie channels and landed on The Box with Cameron Diaz. ::sigh:: I do not know HOW I got hooked into that movie. Argh. It was horrendous. Simply horrendous. FYI: do not watch The Box E V E R. It was one of my top ten worst movies and that's saying a lot. Then, last night after the kids had gone to bed I found myself being captivated by the movie Leap Year. Have you seen it? It's simply precious. I have had it on replay all afternoon while working, I love it. Amy Adams is always so darling, isn't she? Moon told me that I remind her of Amy Adams. It was a lovely compliment. ;) Have you seen any good movies lately? I don't get to watch a lot of movies (at home) because it seems like "other people" are always controlling the flipper. (Flipper = Remote Control)

Anyway, I've reduced three bracelet sets and I am pretty sure this will be the last of my online items until after my local Open House on the 7th. My Online Open House will be later but if you want to know the exact day you better get on my mailing list. :) Shhh. it's a secret.

Okay my sweet friends, I'm off to work. I hope you have a great day! You can go HERE to check out the newly reduced sets.


1 comment:

Sara said...

Simplemente hermoso!!! Besos.