my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back in stock!

Hello friends!

How have you been? I can't believe Christmas is this coming weekend. How exciting! :) (aren't you excited? I am... I hope I have a couple little things under our tree... last year Jeff bought me a new pillow and wouldn't you know that it's my absolute FAVORITE pillow!? it's the little things... and he knows me so well.)

Some earring styles are back in stock. You can make an order if you'd like. Be sure to check them out.






Go HERE to view the pre-order earrings.

There will also be more things (ready-for-ship) Monday and Tuesday. So check back!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I lake it Laurie!
Kisses, Zondra Art

Charm Bracelets said...

Nice, they are simply adorable and I can't wait to add them in my collection. Along with it I'm also planning to have some new charm bracelets.