my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New things...

New things in the shoppe today. So many more to come. All my findings have arrived, but I'm still waiting on one more silver order (letter charms, birdies... you know...the good stuff) and then I'll begin working on the Earrings Sale for Valentine's Day (February 3rd).

In the meantime... enjoy!


Go here to view more...CLICK!

Can you believe we had a snow day yesterday and the word on the street is that we might have yet another tomorrow. ::sigh:: It's making my work days very difficult. My kids are fine at home, but it's all the stopping-starting-stopping-starting (ie: can you make me something to eat? mom? can i have some sun chips? do you know where the Nemo video is? Mom! he won't stop bugging me!!!). lol

My mind and body is looking forward to SPRING (and SUMMER)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You doing beautiful jewelry, all praise!
Kisses and greetings.