my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Learning my vices...my weight loss blog.

For the last several months I've been asked about how I've lost weight. So I thought that I would begin a blog so you could follow along, and maybe you too could understand your own vices.

There are only two posts for now that I've written but many, many more to come. Become a follower to get updates on new posts.

To date I have lost 39 pounds. It hasn't been without struggle, but the best thing is I know there's no fear either. I'll never gain it back because I'm understanding my vices and just what makes me tick. :)

GO HERE to view. You'll need to scroll down to the first post or on the right sidebar click the If you're new, start here link. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend.
It would be glad if you come to my blog:)