my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, February 10, 2011

New things...

It's a snow day here today.
So that means I worked half the day.

We got up this morning and realized we had no groceries.

So, we took the kids to lunch. It's not your ordinary lunch outing. We do the "everyone can pick where they want to go" lunch. lol Natalie wanted McDonald's so we went there first. Nadine asked for Wendy's so that was stop number two. Thankfully the rest of us wanted Subway and we took ALL the food from the other two places and had lunch together at Subway. :) It was fun! (altho i'm sure the other patrons thought we were nuts)

Since we were food-bare at home we knew we had a grocery trip ahead of us. Off to Kroger we went, armed with my folder of coupons. Guess what?  I took $104.60 off my bill. There's something amazing about coming home with free butter, chips, rice, soup. All free. Truly AMAZING.

Oh, and there's new things in the shoppe! Go look!


If you'd like to see the rest, click HERE.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. It's so close I can taste it! Yay!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Zack's school always has a short day (until 1pm) on Fridays, and he had SUCH a good week in the face of a lot of tough things, so we're going Over the Bridge to Toys R Us!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!
I wish you a pleasant weekend and a happy Valentine's Day.