my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

our favorite banana bread!


Bisquick Banana Bread

1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 large mashed bananas
1/2 tsp vanilla (i use real vanilla)
3 eggs
2 and 1/3 cups PLUS 2 heaping tbls of bisquick
1 and 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
2 tbls fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup nuts (i use pecans), chopped

heat oven to 350 degrees.

grease bottom of a loaf pan. beat all ingredients with spoon until thoroughly mixed. pour into pan.

bake until knife comes out clean, roughly 55 minutes, depending on your oven. remove and brush with melted butter (will make the top moist). cool 5 minutes.

tip: i cut pieces of parchment paper and line the bottom and sides of my loaf pans. it makes it very moist and comes out easily, not getting stuck inside. :)


my kids LOVE LOVE this bread, and it's the very best i've ever tasted. promise. :)

No comments: