my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, January 6, 2012

sweetest letter. {necklace}

several years ago (like eight), a friend introduced me to PMC (aka: art clay silver, aka: precious metal clay) and i bought a small 25 dollar packet of it. sadly, i didn't know what to do with it and eventually it dried out. little did i know that i could revive it but i ended up throwing it away. 

every now and then i'd think of the PMC and wanted to jump right into really working with precious metal clay. last october i got the chance, buying a new kiln and all the supplies to start moving in a new direction with my jewelry. i can't tell you how excited i was to really get clay on my hands. :)

i suppose one could say i'm late to the game, but with four kids i am late to a lot of things, and last year was a rough year for me and my family. we are all looking forward to twenty-twelve!

so here's the first in several new designs...


i'm excited to introduce the sweetest letter {necklace}. it's a thick piece of solid sterling with your initial in the center. if you'd like to find out more on how i create these, check out the listing on my website... link below.
 excuse the photo quality. my purse was stolen a few weeks ago and with the christmas rush i didn't have time to get a new one before this was taken. i absolutely love it! hope you do too! it's on sale right now until supplies run out. :)


No comments: