my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i {heart} my keurig.

 deanie and me snappin' some pics for the start of my Project Life commitment. i'm kinda excited. it's been years and years (like twelve) since i did any scrapbooking, which is totally sad, but i'm going to start with this year. if you're not sure what Project Life is, go HERE.

on a personal note, after i saw this photo i realized that i'm showing my age. ::sigh:: when did that happen? when did all these lines appear? i was never a sun-worshiper so i hope that these 40's are kind to me. maybe i need to get a bigger hat to wear at the pool. :)

i know you're gonna think i'm a goof, but i actually buy these cups to make my coffee at home. i don't always use them but i love to take them with me when i leave the house. :) and boy, i have a lot of reward cards. lol



love how these turned out. adding them to the shop later. not the greatest pic. i took them too late in the day. ugh.
 
you know how i feel about finding earrings to wear with jeans, and these are no exception. love love. they're filled with sunshine {and denim}.

enjoy the rest of your week. it's been busy around my home. working on silver orders and trying to find time to finish natalie's furniture. today i found some amazing knobs at Hobby Lobby. i've been taking photos to show you next week. :)


No comments: