my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, March 22, 2012

hello! {how are you!?}

been busy around the house. lots of silver orders to fill and i'm enjoying it a great deal. for such a simple piece of jewelry, it gives comfort that i love. my necklace has been on my neck for several years, wearing it in the shower, to the swimming pool, in bed, on hikes {um. like when do i hike?} and really just everywhere. my chains are sturdy, sterling silver {not plated or filled} and will last you for a very, very long time even if you're rough on jewelry like i am. to me, if you have a good chain then your jewelry can last forever.

here are a couple new charms to add to the mix... both of these have sentimental value to me and are among my faves. check them out...


i designed this sweet, precious lion for a dear friend. he's just so cute. you can read about his back-story here.

the fleur, or my lily. it's just a simple symbol but can mean so much to the one wearing her. sometimes it's the simplest of things that can bring about the most meaning.

i hope you're having a great day. here in the bluegrass, we're all gearing up for the big UK vs IU game on Saturday. really, i had no clue they were even playing until my BFF told me at lunch today. so there you go. lol tells you how much of a UK nut i am not, but i love living here in kentucky... i just don't seem to be a sports nut. oh well. my son is though, driving me crazy with constant "updates" on the game status. goodness. he's a funny boy.

enjoy your day! talk soon!



No comments: