my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, April 27, 2009

Don't miss Blog Specials!

Hey! Do you check my blog every day? I post just about every single day and sometimes I put specials up here that I don't put in my Shoppe. Did you know that? :)

One of my customer-friends stopped by and was shocked to find the Clay Pots bracelet up here and not in The Shoppe (altho I did just add it in), so I thought maybe I should get you all to sign up for Blog Updates via email. You can stop the subscription at any time, but should you want to stay tuned for specials, you might want to sign up. :)

Put your email address in the box below, and then make sure you go through the verification step. It's super easy. Many of you were signed up with my Typepad blog but since I moved to Blogger, those notifications will no longer continue. So sign up! :)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

kelley kelley said...

hee hee i think that must have been me!