my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Monday!



Hello All! :) How was your weekend? Hope it was nice.

Lots going on in my house this week, getting the remaining orders out the door. :) Thank you for being patient with me, I'm taking them one order at a time. At one point last week I had more than 60 to complete and I was a tad frantic, thinking I'd never finish, but now I'm better. LOL Thank you so much!

Not much to tell, just stopping by to say hello and to show off another one of Emily's photos. Soon, she'll have a site where she can put her work but when she photographs my Miss Bella, well, they'll still land here. :)

Talk to you all later,
laurie

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Could she be any cuter, I ask you? ;)