my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh the moaning!!! (and smells)

(do you notice the time? ::sigh:: it's now just 4a in the morning and yours truly is wide awake. nice. so much for going to bed early and getting a good night's sleep!)

The husband is making noise. It's not like he never does this but it's bothering me. We run a fan in our room to keep the noises around the house, outside, etc to a minimum because I am and have always been, a light sleeper. Right now, my sweet husband is moaning. Well, I can't say that it's "moaning" necessarily but it's sure something! It goes like this...he takes a breath and then there's this long "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" like he's tasting something good or ... just moaning. it's rather off-putting, especially since it's been going on now for the last forty-five minutes and it has caused my brain to fully wake itself up. ::grrr:: it continues... breathing. mmmmmmmmmm. breathing. mmmmmmmmmm. breathing. mmmmmmmmmm. do you get the picture? yeah. not good.

In a firm voice I say...

"STOP."

It stops.

Well!! That was easy! It was just like pushing the Easy button from Staples!! Why didn't I think of that before? Where was my brain nearly an hour ago when this began? Oh right. ASLEEP. Argh.

So far so good. Quiet.

Okay, I'm going to try and go back to sleep. Wish me luck. ::crosses fingers::

Oh, and he farts in his sleep too. :0/ Again. not good.

(see you tomorrow, or should I say this morning?)

No comments: