my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, April 28, 2009


This was meant to go up earlier, but I wanted to get some things posted today so it had to wait. I used a variety of gemstones in this piece, quartz, agate, coral, amethyst, sardonyx (more white than black), adventurine and laced it with large freshwater pearls (triple grade, gorgeous polish!) and boro lampwork beads. It's a true tumbled beauty! I hope you enjoy it! Click HERE to view.

Also, an update on the Peace and Love Bracelet and Earrings sets that sold at my Spring Sale... the beads should be arriving next week and they won't take me long to string up and mail out. Everything else is already here, waiting (toggles, silver, gemstones etc). Thank you for being so patient! I had a lot more orders than expected and had to have more boro beads made up. Thanks so much!

Talk to you later :)
laurie

No comments: