my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Something blue... lampwork bracelet set

Hello! How are you? It's been a slightly long day for me, not exactly what I expected but it was long nonetheless. I went no where... I stayed in my princess pink studio, enjoying my quiet time and escaping to my bedroom to check emails now and then. All the while my mind has been engrossed in Outlander, the trials of Jamie and his wife Claire, their upcoming war with the Jacobites.... Ahh, I have to say that this book has captured my attention and I'm beyond thrilled that there are five more books yet still to hear. : )

Anyway, I'm posting this bracelet and earrings set. It's a soft but bubbly baby (sky) blue with wisps of what looks like silver running through the beads. A perfect piece for Summer or, better yet, for a wedding. If you want to see this piece and more photos, click the photo or go HERE.

I'm going to bed now.... I'm tired. None of the girls is feeling very good. Everyone picked and picked at the foods all day and that includes me. When it came time for dinner, no one wanted much to eat and it was a combination of chicken noodle soup, mac and cheese and lean cuisine's. :) I'm hoping we aren't getting something...

Have a nice day tomorrow. I'll talk to you soon. :)
post signature

No comments: