my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun things come...

To those who wait. I've been working on some specials. :) Soon. Soon. Most likely today or tomorrow. I will send out an email newsletter FIRST before posting it here, so don't worry, if you're on my mailing list, you'll be the first to know.

Have a great morning! I'm enjoying the news (although? who really "enjoys" the news? lol) and watching Sallie and Jack-Jack play on our bed, talk about crazy. lol They're a hoot.

The weather today is freezing. The girls weren't too thrilled since just two days ago it was blistering at 90 degrees, so they don't understand. Nathaniel rolls with the flow. Nadine asked if she could wear her tank top to school. Um? No. She's funny.

Well, I'll talk to you later. I still need to tell you about my new obsession! lol

No comments: