my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday is here. Ahhhh.

Hi hi hi!

This morning I'm packing the girls up and Jeff is taking them to Dayton for the night, probably going to King's Island this evening and if the weather permits, tomorrow too. Or, they can always swim in Grandma's pool, which is pretty awesome, ya know. A while back, while I was at home working, Jeff set up a stream so I could watch them in "live" mode from our house. It was pretty cool. :) I got to "be there" from far away, it was like SKYPE. Nathaniel has a Skype account but I don't have one yet, I think I need one. Soon. I'll add it to my ever-growing list. lol

My day will be quiet (after everyone leaves) and I'll begin working. I'm looking forward to it. On my iPod I have Voyager, third book of the Outlander series, and I'm going to take a break from it for a bit. I sooo love that series but I'm really trying to make it "go the distance" because once it's over, it's over. I know, that sounds stupid, but that's just how I roll. lol No judging! So, what am I going to start now? The Time Traveler's Wife (!!!). I cannot wait. The movie comes out August 14th and I definitely want to see it, Rachel McAdams is a favorite but can we discuss Eric Bana? Oh My Word. He is a total hunky poo. He's from The Hulk. Awesomeness. :) So. Yeah. That's what I's gonna be's readin' today. :)

Alrighty folks, I'm out. I have to get my peeps on the road. It's a short trip, they'll be back tomorrow. :) Nathaniel comes back tomorrow too! Yay!

I am so glad it's Friday. Ahhhhh..... a new wave coming. :)

Here's the video from the movie...

No comments: