my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Twisted Sifter was AWESOME!

Isn't it the nicest thing when your sweet friend, who just happens to be a professional photographer, brings her camera (!!!) to your child's birthday party? Yeah. I know. That's just the best. Totally. Moon took this of Deanie today and I love it. :) It's so her. Notice her tattoo of the American Flag (left over from a fourth-of-July event, mind you). lol I wonder if it will ever wash off?

The day was fantastic and if you want to see the photos, go HERE. :) I took all of them (except the first and the last one... lol) and I'm sorry for the blur. I don't know what was going on with my hands, probably too much movement? Um. Yeah. lol

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! She had a great day and everyone else did too! If you ever want to do a really awesome party for girls or even gals, definitely check out The Twisted Sifter, Pam Birt (owner) was absolutely fantastic!!!

No comments: