my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vacation SALE! -- WEDNESDAY! -- Yay!!!


...how yummy are these?!



Hello!

I just wanted to give you a few teasers for my upcoming I'm-going-on-vacation-and-everything-must-go SALE!!! :)

You won't hear from me tomorrow or Tuesday, but come Wednesday my store will have a special category called "Vacation SALE!" and you're going to WANT to check it out. There are tons of things in there already, but of course I don't have the link enabled just yet. So hold on to your horses and get ready for a great ride.

Wednesday morning I'll be sending out an email to all my subscribers, letting them know when the page will be "live". Until then... have a fantastic start to your week and I'll see you on Wednesday!

No comments: