my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

$29.99 Specials Today Only


Good Afternoon!

I have to tell you, I'm a bit stressed about my Christmas shopping. I do have a good many things already but not everything and I still need my "big" gifts for the little girls, ugh, what to do!? I do not know. lol I need help! Anyway.... onto other things...

Today I'm putting up some $29.99 specials, lowest all season so catch them while you can. There's a wonderful "in the spirit" of the holiday necklace, Love in the Sun, back on demand, but I only have one left. Several pairs of earrings in this sale too, you can check them all out by clicking HERE. All items are made and ready for immediate shipping for those of you who need gifts early.
This sale will be over this


evening and after that they'll be at their regular price.
Check them out! :)

No comments: