my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, March 12, 2010

And the winner is............

Hello there my peeps! (I can say that right since I've been calling you that for more than two years and plus, Easter is right around the corner and I have peeps on the brain)...

This is just a short message to let you know that I have a few new things to go in the Shoppe today.

Oh, and the winner is (did you think I'd forgotten?) okay the winnnnnner IS ... Candice!


Candice wrote...

I love when spring finally gets here because my boys and I love to go to the local park. We walk from our house down the nature trail while my oldest son is on his bike and the baby is in the stroller! Ahh...sooo relaxing!


Candice, drop me an email and I'll forward it on to Suzan so she can contact you! :)

Thank you for all who played!
By the way, I am having my own give-a-way so check back in tomorrow.

xoxo
laurie

No comments: