my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ready for joy...

Hello! Our weather here is so sunny, just thrilling! I've enjoyed my day. Have you? It's been so nice to watch the boxes leave the house and head to their new homes. Thank you for the feedback! Keep it coming! :) If you have any problems, let me know that too. :)

Okay, onto business...
I have wanted to create something like these for a long time but of course, time is always the issue.

These earrings are called "changeables". There's two pairs of boro bead earrings with one sterling earring wire base. When you want to make a "quick change" you just slip them off the oxidized sterling ear wire and slip on the other pair.

:o)

Easy!

The looks are different yet similar and perfect for the Spring and Summer weather. Love! If you want to see additional photos, go Here...just one pair, but I can make up to three. After that, they're gone.

Hmmm... what else have I been up to?

A few of these...

and one of these...


and I've been working on the Flower Box bracelets. Next week they'll go to their regular price, just an FYI for ya.

Enjoy your evening... wherever you are. :)

xoxo
laurie

No comments: