my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, March 22, 2010

Where are those new things?

This is how I look when I just can't get it all done.
Like now. But soon! No. Really. I mean it.
Stop looking at me like that.
Hello!

It's gloomy here. Not much to tell really, other than I spent yesterday boxing up packages and getting other things ready to list. I never did get around to editing and I really don't know why I try to edit photos on the weekend when I'm spending time with my family. ::sigh:: So... that didn't get done. The new things are coming. Soon.

This week however, will be a week of a LOT of work for me. I'm actually excited about it! :) (wait. that implies that I am not excited about working doesn't it? okay. ignore that last bit then.)

So this is just a quick update... I will send out a mailer (with a private email coupon!) so be on the look-out for it. :) I've been on a Spring kick and can't wait to get some of the new things up!

Take care and I'll see you really soon!

xoxo
laurie

No comments: