my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

summer's nearly over?

hi friends :)

we've had a lazy summer, and it's been nice. i always say that summers go by too quickly, and this one is no exception. the kids start back to school on august 8th. i know, right? crayzee.

yesterday we celebrated nadine's 9th birthday. it doesn't seem like nine years has passed since we held her in our arms at the hospital. i miss those baby days but love each stage as they near adulthood too.

last night we grabbed some Menchi's fro-yo with the girls. i snapped a fun pic.

 happy birthday deanie! :)

lately i've been experimenting with my hair. last christmas i bought a curling wand but it's really tricky to use, and after a few tries i finally managed to get a nice look.

do you try new things with your hair? i'm kinda boring. i need to branch out and try new things.

in other news... 

 the last of the july sale has been marked down, grab them up while you can. crazy prices! check them out with the link below.


remember, if you're not on my mailing list, you might want to sign up. i send out secret codes for extra mark-downs. :)

have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I have been following your blog for awhile. I just had to tell you, "you look fabulous!" What ever you are doing, it is working. You are an inspiration for those of us who are struggling!!!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!